SUNEVIT use the expertise and deep tech background of our best minds to create a comprehensive IT strategy for a digital and technological transformation of your organization that goes in line with your business objectives.
SUNEVIT strategic IT consulting will help you automate and digitalise operations, optimise the software portfolio, and implement the latest technologies.
SUNEVIT help organizations of different scale and structure to improve and modernise their IT strategies.. This has allowed us to craft an effective approach to IT consulting that enables us to deliver maximum benefit in the shortest time.
Our experience and expertise in ITSM process design and implementation will help you prepare and run a transformation program for your ITSM processes. We will help you to align your service management to industry best practices, increase process effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction with your services.
Implementation of improvement program enables you to
- Streamline your IT service management and delivery processes in a way that supports efficient cooperation with your customers and end users and ensures prompt adaptation to changing environments;
- Increase process transparency;
- Improve service quality and competitive ability of your company in the market;
- Speed up the return of investment in it and ensure efficient use of that investment;
- Re-organize work of your it department to manage assignments and tasks effectively and improve it personnel work satisfaction;
- Justify it service costs and pricing management.
- Research and formalize essential processes into usage scenarios, diagrams and schemes;
- Offer and describe technical solution options that meet all requirements;
- Create models demonstrating appropriateness of desired solutions;
- Estimate costs and timelines of implementation and suggest ways of optimization;
- Carry out a thorough review and analysis of the source code, documentation, executable modules and change history using reverse engineering methods;
- As an outcome create technical requirements, high and low level architecture description and other technical and end-user documentation;
- Conduct suitable system audit and gap analysis;
- Suggest and describe available options for re-solution of the discovered issues;
- Analyze the requirements and present the technical part of a tendering procedure in the most unambiguous way so there is complete clarity;
- Analyze existing development processes, their formalization and maturity level, correspondence to the cmmi standards and/or lean/agile principles;
- Suggest steps for improvement in accordance with your business direction.
Our highly skilled experts will help you determine the current state of IT in your company, assist in development of an IT strategy that will open new horizons for business, and successful strategy realization.
IT Infrastructure Consulting Services include:
- Technical audit of IT infrastructure according to general recommendations, including inventory and compliance with industry standards;
- Audit of the IT infrastructure management processes (according to ITIL);
- High-level architecture development of company’s IT infrastructure;
- Solution design to optimize IT infrastructure;
- Optimization of IT infrastructure management processes (according to ITIL);
To ensure synergism between business and information technologies, IT strategy is created and updated on a continuous basis.
IT audit is always the cornerstone of an efficient IT strategy. The audit makes it possible to assess the
infrastructure condition and the level of IT service availability, evaluate the business and IT processes of a company, as well as their continuity, competencies of IT employees, design office, and the efficiency of all information systems’ operation.
- Demonstrates the coverage and quality level of the informational support of your Company’s key business processes;
- Demonstrates the applicability and advantages of introducing new technologies and approaches of the modern digital worlds (such as business digitalization, migration to cloud and hybrid environments, automation of business processes);
- Demonstrates how IT assets and resources can give additional qualitative vistas for business;
- Suggests how IT transformation can optimize value chains both for the business in general and a particular IT division;
- Considers the necessity to implement methodologies for IT management, IT services, applications, and an integration environment in order to obtain maximum return and profit from them;
- Helps to decide how to fully use existing IT resources of a company and, as a result, minimize expenses when implementing large-scale modifications;
- Assists in cutting costs on information system maintenance and ownership;
- Highlights risks in the area of data protection and show how to eliminate or minimize them;
- Assists in evaluating the compliance of your IT with the best world practices and reference models applied by our major customers worldwide.
For many businesses understanding of how their processes really work becomes a daunting task. The most common option is to employ a consultant to help understand actual process flows and to suggest optimization methods. Most likely the consultant will employ a standardized approach by conducting a series of time-consuming interviews with process owners, stakeholders and practitioners this is a widely used method when creating a process model.
Alternatively, you can use the Business process mining and visualization service that will use process traces and factual evidence stored in information systems to provide you with the same results but with higher credibility and reliability.
You will not need to:
- Install or use any extra software and tools;
- Waste time on interviews with consultants and interpretation of the results;
- Sacrifice daily process management and operation for collecting process information and gap analysis.
The following immediate results and deliverables can be achieved by using Business process mining and visualization service:
- Visual model of the actual process and statistical analysis of the historical data;
- Alternative process paths and exceptions;
- Process stability analysis, analysis of weaknesses and strengths of the process and process automation tool;
- Significant improvement of effectiveness of internal audits through the study large amount of process data to detect dependencies, re-iterations and workarounds.
In the period ahead these results will enable you to increase return of investment in process re-engineering and automation initiatives.
In the modern world of today the business requirements and customer expectations are constantly growing. Company executives having company-owned data centers are often interested in their development to have the following:
- Business growth strategy support
- Ability to provide new services
- Improve company competitiveness
- We propose to assess and optimize the following Data Center components:
- Data communication networks
- Storage area networks
- Servers (operating systems, databases etc.)
- Infrastructure applications
As a result of the Data Center strategy creation and assessment service we will consider the applicability of these technologies and practices:
- Consolidation and advanced methods of organizing data center facilities;
- Widespread automation of operations for deployment and support of the data center;
- Virtualization in the broad sense (computing, networking, storage, applications);
- The convergence of software development (implementation) and support departments (DEVOPS)
We can discover and collect information about the following types of equipment:
- Servers, Databases, Network Devices, Storage and Backup Systems etc.
Our security assessment service provides you with a thorough evaluation of your IT infrastructure to identify its compliance to buseness requirements and known best practices. The Assessment will give you the best way to organize interaction of verious security systems: antivirus solutions, network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems etc.
The service can help you reduce the risks of possible security breaches and take all necessary measures to prevent them or minimize the harm they can cause. The Assessment will outline the most critical security gaps including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis.
The security assessment service includes evaluation of the current state of security systems and developing the best security improvement strategy. There are several implementation phases:
- Analysis of current infrastructure risks and their impact on business
- Comparing security requirements with business needs and limitations
- Security policy analysis for compliance with world standards
- Providing the list of recommendations for security improvement based on known best practices according to business requirements and client needs